Rockline Test 3 - Cleaning Agent Evaluation of Hardest-to-Clean Product
Cleaning Agent Evaluation of Hardest-to-Clean Product
For the "Hardest-To-Clean" product:
- Weigh 18 cleaned 5x5 cm2 coupon and record their weights in CPCI's Cleanability Test Template.
- Apply approximately 2 mLs of the "Hardest-To-Clean" product onto the coupon surfaces and spread it out evenly in the 5x5 cm2 test area.
- Dry the "spiked" coupons in a Mechanical Convection oven at 60°C until dry.
- Repeat steps 1-3 two (2) more times.
- Perform a Cleanability Test in triplicate on the "Hardest-To-Clean" product "spiked" coupons for each of the Cleaning Agent/Temperature conditions shown in the first list in Customer Requirements for a 5 minute exposure time
- Dry the coupons in a 60°C Oven until dry.
- Cool and reweigh each coupon
- Calculate the amount of product residue remaining on each coupon
- The Cleaning Agent/Temperature condition(s) with the lowest amount of residue remaining on the coupons will be considered the most effective.