Rockline Test 1 - Hardest-to-Clean Product Determination
Hardest-to-Clean Product Determination
For each Product:
- Weigh three (3) cleaned 5x5 cm2 coupon and record their weights in CPCI's Cleanability Test Template.
- Apply approximately 2 mLs of product onto the coupon surfaces and spread it out evenly in the 5x5 cm2 test area.
- Dry the "spiked" coupons in a Mechanical Convection oven at 60°C until dry.
- Repeat steps 1-3 two (2) more times.
- Perform a Cleanability Test on the "spiked" coupons @ 40°C Tap Water for 5 minutes.
- Dry the coupons in a 60°C Oven until dry.
- Cool and reweigh each coupon
- Calculate the amount of product residue remaining on each coupon
- The product with the highest amount of residue remaining on the coupons will be designated at the "Hardest-To-Clean" product